T grupp AS rules for ticket sale
These Rules are valid for the sale of bus tickets at the ticket offices of the bus stations part of the ticket sale system of T grupp AS, Tpilet ticket vending machines, online at www.tpilet.ee and in Tpilet mobile app.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. Ticket purchased at the ticket office, vending machine, online at www.tpilet.ee or mobile app will serve as a document which gives the passenger the right to travel in a public transport vehicle.
1.2. The ticket will indicate, in a legible manner, the number of the ticket, ticket price along with value added tax, the amount of value added tax, the point of departure and destination of the journey or the journey area, the number of the line, the time, place and date of departure of the public transport vehicle, the name and address of the carrier.
1.3. Printouts of tickets are accepted on boarding buses of all coach companies.
1.4. Arilix OÜ, Eesti Buss OÜ, Ekspressbussiliinid, Estonian Lines, H-Liinid, Hansabuss, Hansa Bussiliinid, Hansa Liinid, Lux Express Estonia AS, AS Sarbuss, AS Sareta, Taisto Liinid OÜ, Taisto Express OÜ and UAB TOKS accept bus tickets also electronically. (NB! SMS contains partial information about trip and is not considered as a ticket).
1.5. A ticket purchased for a specific journey is valid only for the journey which it was sold for. The sale of tickets for Estonian internal bus lines begins minimum 10 (ten) days prior to the departure of the bus. The sale of tickets at ticket offices ends 5 (five) minutes prior to departure at the latest; the sale of online tickets (both on internet and mobile app) ends 15-60 minutes (depending on a coach company) prior to departure at the latest.
1.6. When a ticket is purchased upon boarding the bus at an intermediate stop, no seat availability shall be guaranteed by the coach operator. When boarding the bus after the initial stop or time of departure indicated on the ticket, no seat availability shall be guaranteed by the coach operator and if the coach is sold out, coach operator can refuse transporting the passenger.
1.7 Tickets cannot be replaced nor changed once bought.
1.8. If the bus ticket is lost, damaged or destroyed, the passenger loses the right to travel in the public transport vehicle.
1.9. A ticket which is lost, damaged or destroyed will not be replaced and the cost of the ticket will not be compensated for.
1.10. A passenger who purchases a ticket for a public transport vehicle and misses its departure loses the right to use the same ticket on any other public transport vehicle. The ticket will not be repurchased and the cost of the ticket will not be compensated for.
1.11. T grupp AS is not liable for the regular services or the level of customer service of the public transport carriers.
1.12. 20 (twenty) cents service fee per shopping basket will be added to tickets purchased from the ticket office.
1.13. Without written contract with T grupp AS, it is prohibited to resell tickets bought from ticket office, online store and from other T grupp AS sales channels. T grupp AS has the right to cancel tickets in which it has been determined that the ticket has been resold by person who doesn’t have the permission to do so.
1.14. Paying for the Travel ticket, Passenger confirms that s/he has agreed Carrier’s conditions which are available on homepage www.tpilet.ee and customer service offices.
1.15. Carrier has rights to impose additional concessions and discounts on the price for the certain conditions:
1.15.1. Different categories of concessions and discounts for different routes and departure times
1.15.2 Different prices for travel tickets which may be sold Internet, at customer service offices and/or in the coach.
- OBLIGATIONS OF THE PASSENGER
2.1. Upon obtaining a ticket, the passenger must immediately check the correctness of the information on the ticket and the accordance of the price of the ticket with the amount paid; any latter complaints will not be considered.
2.2. The passenger is obligated to retain the ticket until the end of the journey and show it to the driver of the public transport vehicle, ticket inspector or an official who has inspection authority, at their first request; the ticket must not be given into the custody of the driver of the public transport vehicle.
2.3. The passenger is obligated to arrive at the bus station no later than 15 minutes prior to the departure of a bus (regardless of whether a ticket has been purchased in advance or not).
- TICKET RETURN
3.1. In case of a cancelled journey the ticket will be repurchased and the money will be returned.
3.2. Tickets can be returned only in a channel where it was purchased, except tickets bought from self-service which can only be returned to the ticket office.
3.3. Tickets that will be returned prior to the scheduled departure will be repurchased and the money will be returned according to the following rules:
3.3.1. 1 (one) euro service fee will be applied when returning the ticket.
3.3.2. Ticket return ends 15 (fiveteen) minutes prior to the planned departure of the vehicle and later returns will not be repurchased.
3.3.3. 100% of the ticket price will be returned if the ticket is returned to the ticket office more than 24 (twenty four) hours prior to the departure and 1 (one) euro service fee will be applied.
3.3.4. 60% of the ticket price will be returned if the ticket is returned to the ticket office less than 24 (twenty four) hours prior to the departure (50% of ticket price for Lux Express or Eesti Buss tickets) and 1 (one) euro service fee will be applied.
3.4. All processes regarding ticket returns and repurchase will take place during the office hours of the ticket office.
3.5. The return of tickets bought from the ticket office will be based on the original ticket at the ticket offices of the bus stations part of the ticket sale system of T grupp AS (Haapsalu, Jõhvi, Kohlta-Järve, Narva, Pärnu, Tartu, Tallinna, Rakvere, Sillamäe, Valga, Viljandi and Võru bus stations) according to the clauses nr 3.1 to 3.4 in the present rules.
3.6. The cost of the returned ticket on www.tpilet.ee or mobile app will be refunded within 3 work days to the bank account of the person who paid for the ticket. Refunding tickets bought by credit cards may take up to two weeks.
3.7. If the journey is cancelled due to bus malfunction or other reasons the bus company is responsible for, the ticket purchased for this journey will be valid for arriving to the destination point by the same company’s different vehicle.
3.8. Depending on rules laid down by the public transport carriers, a procedure of returning/changing tickets may apply which is different from these Rules. In such case, the rules established by the specific carrier apply.
- TICKET RETURNING RULES FOR CAMPAIGN TICKETS
4.1. According to rules established by the carrier, it is not possible to return nor change tickets with campaign price.
- PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
5.1. The purpose of collecting personal data in the ticket sale system of T grupp AS – Tpilet ticket vending machines, online at www.tpilet.ee and in Tpilet mobile app – is as follows:
5.1.1. Email address of the ticket buyer will be used for sending the electronic ticket. Email address can also be used for notifying passenger if trip is changed or canceled (in case carrier has informed Tpilet about the change).
5.1.2. Collecting information about passenger names on international lines is necessary for identifying international passengers obliged by the law. For domestic passengers inserting name is voluntary and might be used for simplifying ticket control when entering a coach. In addition passenger name data can be collected for checking right for personal discount (e.g. PINS card discount).
5.1.3. On international lines inserting phone number is necessary notifying passenger if trip is changed or canceled (in case carrier has informed Tpilet about the change). For domestic passengers inserting phone number is voluntary.
5.1.4. Document number, type of document, birth date and citizenship of the passenger data collection when purchasing international ticket is obliged by the law.
5.2. T grupp AS has right to forward personal data inserted by the passenger for purposeful usage to a carrier for which passenger has bought the tickets or third party who is fulfilling tasks by law (e.g. police).
5.3. T grupp AS in its contracts with carriers has stated that personal data can be used only for purposeful usage and T grupp AS is not responsible for possible improper use by third parties.
5.4. In case passenger who has bought a ticket has given his consent for receiving advertising via email, T grupp can use the email address for the mentioned purpose. You can back away from consent using appropriate link in the sent email.
5.5. Applications regarding processing and using personal data should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules laid down by the public transport carriers are available at https://www.mnt.ee/eng or:
- AS GoBus http://www.gobus.ee/liinireisid/;
- AS Hansabuss http://www.hansabuss.ee/index.php?page=328&;
- AS Hansa Bussiliinid http://www.mulgireisid.ee/pagasiveotingimused;
- AS Lux Express Estonia https://luxexpress.eu/en/terms-of-ticket-sales-passenger-and-luggage-transportation;
- OÜ Taisto Liinid / OÜ Taisto Express http://liinid.taisto.ee;
- OÜ Eesti Buss http://www.simpleexpress.ee/et/piletimuugi-reisijate-ja-pagasiveo-eeskirjad.
Terms and Conditions for Use
Terms and Definitions
Administrator – T grupp AS
User – individual using the website and bus line database of T grupp AS
Services – services provided by the Administrator through the website of T grupp AS
1. Text, graphic materials, pictures, logos, slogans, databases etc., that are published in a web environment at www.tpilet.ee, are protected under copyright and other related rights as provided by the Copyright Act of the Republic of Estonia and other legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
2. It is forbidden to send automated inquiries that may considerably slow down the data processing process or result in overloading the server, to web environment at www.tpilet.ee. It is also not allowed to send inquiries that serve the purpose of building a large-scale database by the sender of the inquiry concerned.
3. The information available in Internet environment of T grupp AS is published knowing that such information was accurate at the moment of publishing. The Administrator shall take no responsibility for possible consequences that may result from the abuse of such information.
4. User will be responsible for any inaccurate information supplied upon purchase of a ticket.
5. Personal information of a User is protected under physical, electronic and procedural security measures, as provided by law. In certain situations, where special measures need to be adopted to ensure protection of the information communicated between the serves of User and the Administrator, the Administrator shall use generally acknowledged SSL-encrypting to ensure the safety of information communication process.
6. When using the services of other service providers via the website of T grupp AS, the User will be required to observe the restrictions, requirements and conditions, established by the service provider concerned.
7. This website is created and administrated in accordance with the appropriate provisions of the legislation of the Republic of Estonia. Any disputes, possibly arising in relation with the website, will be settled by means of negotiations or in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Estonia at Tallinn City Court.
8. Modification or amendment of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall become effective as of the publication of the modified Terms and Conditions at the Administrator’s website.